Wednesday, June 15, 2011

From Sleep-Deprived and Depressed to Happy and at His Best: How Innersound Changed the Life of Marco Moreno

Marco Moreno was highly contented with life and looked forward to the future with excitement until he started becoming sleep-deprived. Before visiting the Innersound Centre, Marco suffered from insomnia which increased his exhaustion and reduced his social life. His insomnia started in 2002 when one night, the young Greenwich University marketing student and waiter climbed into bed and for the first time in his life, failed to drift off.

From InnerSound

“That night was different. I tossed and turned, but couldn’t fall asleep. There was nothing playing on my mind, no niggling worries or exciting plans… I didn’t wake up the next morning – because I never fell asleep,” Marco recalls.

The sleepless nights continued for years. He “ended up like a zombie,” developed bad temper, lost his job and girlfriend, became depressed, and his studies suffered. He tried sleeping pills but they only left him feeling like a concrete block every morning.

The Innersound Centre’s Qi Masters were the ones who helped Marco get back to the life he once had. At the suggestion of a friend, Marco visited one of its Centres in London and booked a treatment.

“That night, as an experiment, I didn’t take any sleep medication. I slept soundly until 7:30 in the morning – something that hadn’t happened for two years. I felt like I could face the world again – and for the first time in months, I was functioning like a normal human being,” Marco says of his first night after his first treatment at the London-based Centre of Innersound.

From InnerSound

Marco signed up for more healing classes--which are based on century-old methods used by Korean monks--started gaining back his social life, and was hired as an insurance clerk. In 2008, powered with his newfound energy, he gave up the office job and flew to Korea to train as a Qi Master. Marco adds, “This is now my life: treating other people who can’t sleep. I will never ever take a good night’s sleep for granted again.”

From InnerSound

Read Marco’s full story at www.innersound.org.

2 comments:

  1. I am wondering if you could put me into contact with Marco. I have some questions I’d like to ask him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still treat insomnia and is Marco working there?

    ReplyDelete