Thursday, July 14, 2011

Healing Hands: Innersound Gives Actress Rula Lenska the Qi to a Better Life

English actress Rula Lenska had been suffering from an excruciating back pain for 40 years – and doctors were saying there was no cure for it. Lenska lost all hope until she saw Innersound demonstrating Qi (pronounced as “key”) treatments at a London street fair one day.

From InnerSound

Lenska, whose careers covers TV dramas from Rock Follies to Footballers’ Wives, says of the Qi treatments, “The fully-clothed massage, which uses an extraordinary sound technique and huge expulsions of breath, is extremely powerful and can actually be quite painful but it absolutely hits the right spots. You leave the sessions feeling euphoric.” Her back pain lessened dramatically and she made it a point to schedule treatment sessions whenever her touring and acting schedules allow. In addition to relieving her chronic back pain, Lenska has also found Qi treatments mentally beneficial saying, “Qi has made me calmer and more at peace.”

From InnerSound

Meeting Master Oh, one of the Qi treatment practitioners at Innersound, gave Lenska a newfound hope for a solution to her back pain. Different doctors have already told the actress that her condition is incurable and even advised her to wear back braces. Before meeting Master Oh, Lenska have tried other alternative therapies such as yoga, Pilates, acupuncture, and shiatsu massage – all of which did nothing to ease her chronic pain. Lenska continues her Innersound story saying, “Then I met Master Oh and I’ve never looked back. I had heard of people who are said to project some kind of aura but I had never actually met one. The minute I met him however, I realized what that meant. He has it and it’s astonishing. I signed up for a series of Qi treatments and I’d say it’s the best thing I’ve ever done.”

From InnerSound

Contact Innersound at Innersound to schedule you own Qi treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment